Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday bloody Sunday....

short breath in....looooooooooooong breath out (aka: heavy sigh)

Was going be a good girl today and go to church.

But after the cursing of my flat tire it probably would of been quite hypocritical to fake away the anger and put on a "happy" face.

Praising God and thinking at the same time why the hell is a round wad of rubber $139.00? Geeez.

Oh i could buy the $89. tire if i want to have 3 and 1. Just like the Sesame street song..."one of these things just doesn't belong here, one of these things just isn't the same... now it's time to play our game."

Can you imagine my ride with an unmatched tire? Wow. What would the community say? She just couldn't keep up with the "goodyear" brand. Poor thing. Must have hit hard times.
Oh pleeeeaaase!

Actually if I had the $89 I would buy the single tire ( 'hard times'...nah) but instead I will ride the game of chance and hope the screw imbedded in my tire decides to hang around awhile.

Maybe I should name the dang screw. They say when you name something it stays around, becomes a permanent fixture (i.e. stray dog ("sparky"), stray cat ("fifi"), ex-husband ("as#*$&@#) Thank God that last one was not permanent.

Anyways...

Just buying time here...have to go get my hunk of metal with the irrepairable tire.

No comments: